Emeraldas66@aol.com
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 13:16:43 EST

I've raised eight sons full-time and various other short term fosters or
strays and I have to second your opinions strongly. I think the ability to
be creative and learn balance between "real" and "pretend" is enhanced by
gaming and shows like Gundam. I would rather have tham watch a show without
black and white good/bad guys where they have to think for themselves on
issues. One episode and my 16 yo is hooked.

 Emeraldas, Pirate Queen of the Game Room
1 800 SAY GAME
for all your gaming needs