Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 22:25:01 -0800

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Kwok
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2000 9:12 PM
  Subject: [gundam] More Giren's Greed

  Boy is this game frustrating but addicting. The computer is really unfair, why is it sometimes you can win a map by dominating all the Hexagonal supply points, but on others the computer just puts one minor unit that's out of reach and you can't win the map even with after you've gotten all the points?

      That depends. Are you defending or attacking? If you're attacking, as long as you get all the "Bases", you win. however, if you're defending, you would have to kill them all. Usually, the enemy will stay at a base, if they are defending....

  One major point: I've sent the Whitebase to North America on their own, and I've only heard reports of their exploits. So I never get to control the crew of the Whitebase?

      Yes, but much later. At least you got to kill off Garma....

  Edmund Chiu
  edf91@worldnet.att.net

  My favorite Gundam of all times:
  1) Nu Gundam