John Kwok (johnkwok@bellatlantic.net)
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 00:12:20 -0500

Boy is this game frustrating but addicting. The computer is really unfair, why is it sometimes you can win a map by dominating all the Hexagonal supply points, but on others the computer just puts one minor unit that's out of reach and you can't win the map even with after you've gotten all the points?

One major point: I've sent the Whitebase to North America on their own, and I've only heard reports of their exploits. So I never get to control the crew of the Whitebase?