GTGokouX@aol.com
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:01:41 EST

    How long has this site been up? I just visited it today after seeing the
lil' plug for it after the ending credits. It's pretty well put together..
Anyway.. After watching episode 2 today, I've deducted I don't like Duo's
voice, but it's tolerable. After hearing Trowa today, I'm a bit relieved.
Yesterday, he didn't seem to have that monotone indifference of his, but it
seemed to be intact today. And like someone stated before, Zechs kinda does
sound like Vegeta.. Scary.

    ~Gokou