Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 14:17:46 -0800

>I think the voice actor for Zechs could turn down the Sinister volume a bit.
>Otherwise the dubbing wasn't half bad.

He probably didn't get to read a plot synopsis before he had to record the
first couple of episodes, and thought he was playing a full-on bad guy.
This will be interesting as his true identity and motives are revealed
later.

The voice of Duo, OTOH, was the worst match I've seen... it sounded like a
fat dude in his early 20s!

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0