Scott DiBerardino (scottd@javanet.com)
Tue, 07 Mar 2000 13:57:51 -0500

>From: Brett Jensen <heero@earthlink.net>
> Isn't the official spelling Darlian? That's what my operation 1 CD says
> anyway. I agree the name is definately pronounced Dorian. I think that's how
> she said it in the dub. One thing that floord me was that Quatre pronounced
> his name in the Japanese style IE: Katoru!

Yeah, I would have prefered 'katruh' for Quatre, and 'twah' for Trois/Trowa.
'trays' is a little off for Treize as well.. Oh well.

I think the voice actor for Zechs could turn down the Sinister volume a bit.
Otherwise the dubbing wasn't half bad.

The dialogue always seems cornier when you don't have to read it, though.

-scott