Chaos025@aol.com
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 10:01:45 EST

In a message dated 3/6/00 10:37:01 PM Mountain Standard Time,
msgundam@mediaone.net writes:

> I'm with them and then some. I'm not too crazy about 1/144's.

I personally love 1/220 scale full action resin kits. The size, for one, is
perfect for dioramas and table top gaming. Also, the 1/220 scale kits have
significantly less parts to deal with. I also like the 1/144 scale kits,
because they match scales with most other kits I use for gaming. I really
need to put up a picture of my 1/144 scale Nightingale flanked by two 1/220
scale Gerbera Tetras. They look like two heavy MS's escorting a massive MA
fortress!

SJ

EXO Mechanical Editor & GearHead
http://exogear.speckworld.com

(Call 1-800 SAY GAME for all your gaming needs!)