Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 08:59:04 -0500

Hi all,

While everyone else was watching the first showing of Wing, since I live in
Canada, I finally completed my first MG Gundam kit of Zeta. I must say that
I was pleased as it has been over 10 years since I last built a model. I
now am thinking of a diorama with several MG models in the hangar of the
Aghama. I need reference pictures though. I have a few pics of shots from
the show but no line art diagrams of the actual interior of the ship. Has
this been done before in Hobby Japan or Model Graphics? Also, are there any
details on the beds where the MS are serviced. While I'm waiting for Wing
on DVD at least I'll have something to do.....