Tue, 07 Mar 2000 19:55:47 +1100

At 11:50 PM 3/6/00 -0600, you wrote:

>So, other than hero actually saying "Ill kill you", did any one see any
>other differences between the 5:30 and midnight showings?
> WH

I'm in Australia and haven't seen it, but...

Did they leave the shot of the OZ pilot screaming as he gets vaporized in
the edited version?

Andrew Dynon

"When will those bloody adolescents learn to leave my Mobile Suits alone?"
- Bright Noah, from Kathleen Moffre's fanfic "Russian Roulette"

"Keep 'em guessing. Never tell anyone the truth. Try to confuse them."
- Stefan Elliot on dealing with Hollywood executives.

"Stories have to be told to exist. They exist in the telling and retelling."
- Itzhak Roeh