Gundamboy@aol.com
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 02:22:47 EST

heero@earthlink.net writes:

<< > One other point, the first episode in Japan was sans open. The open
debuted
> on episode 2. So tomorrow should tell... I'm beting No Two-Mix, sob, boo
> hoo! They are my personal fave Jpop band, but, 5/20 is a comin!

 Are you sure? I'm pretty sure my off air tapes (which are looong gone) had
the
 opening on the first ep. But it's been awhile. I know the LDs do. and they
are in
 stereo, woohoo!

Whoops My bad! A friend locally convinced me of this earlier tonight. I
just checked the tape, yes the same tapes from that fateful trade oh so long
ago, and I stand corrected.
Gundamboy