Gundamboy@aol.com
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 01:36:13 EST

One other minor point. This dates back 5 years, but why in gods name is
Relena's last name Dorlan?! The Japanese actors clearly pronounce it Dorian,
as in "Picture of..." I like the 3rd sylable that the "i" adds, sounds more
dramatic "Door-i-ahn" Anyone else agree w/ me on this miniscule point?

Bandai never went with this spelling, and I just don't understand why. So I
can't blame the dubbers for this one.

Sorry had to get that off my chest, I've kept it bottled up since the
original series aired.

Thanks for listening,
The original Gundamboy