BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 01:21:42 EST

William_Horner@plugandburn.com writes:

> So, other than hero actually saying "Ill kill you", did any one see any
> other differences between the 5:30 and midnight showings

Well, Hero said "Damn It". I think I heard someone else say it. There's not
much in the first episode that needs editing, though. In the first 20
episodes of Wing I saw, there's not that much that needs any editing.

There's really not anything that's bad about the edited version. Notice the
lack of an opening for the Midnight run?