Gundamboy@aol.com
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 01:22:42 EST

I absolutely love the american treatment of this show! OTOH I'll be first in
line for the subbed DVD's. I felt they did an exceptional job w/ the voices.
 Duo could be better, but it is only ep 1, as with most series, I'm sure the
actors will grow into their characters. I guess we'll know more tomorrow
about Duo. Heero seemed a little too chipper in a few scenes, but overall
good. Relena seemed a very wooden, but I'm sure that will change. I have
faith in Bandai.

Woo Hoo!
Heero said the K word!
Heero said the K word!
Heero said the K word!

Gotta be happy about that! If the "mood adjustments" are as minor as Kill to
destroy, I can live w/ that.

Kudos to the pronunciation fols as well. Heero was pronounced correctly with
the "D" i.e.: "Heedo". I say thee Yay, again!

My only gripe is that they spelled Mr Ohkawara's name wrong in the
credits(someone double check me on this). It was spelled Ookawara, I've
never seen this variation before. I've seen it as Ok... or Ohk..., it seems
altogether Ookie(Snap! Snap!) I would think they would get this right, but
maybe a typo.

I gotta vote for leaving the Japanese text. Maybe sub it there, but I like
the original look. Maybe because I have been watching it that way for 5
years.

One other point, the first episode in Japan was sans open. The open debuted
on episode 2. So tomorrow should tell... I'm beting No Two-Mix, sob, boo
hoo! They are my personal fave Jpop band, but, 5/20 is a comin!

Can't wait til tomorrow!
The original Gundamboy