Chaos025@aol.com
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 23:17:43 EST

In a message dated 3/6/00 7:30:45 PM Mountain Standard Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

> The Nu Gundam is 22 meters tall, so a 1/220 scale rendition should stand at
> 2200cm/220 = 10cm tall, roughly 4 inches tall.
>
> Wow, that's small... hope you are good with tiny parts and detailing. Is
it
> a full action kit? I would recommend figures with no moving parts and
> relatively few parts as a first resin kit.

It's the same size as the 1/144 scale Victory plastic kits, but with more
detail. And it is a full action kit. The only downer is the weight of the Fin
Funnel "sail" on the back left. My brother has his with two pins set so he
can pop it off and on, as well as swap the rifle and bazooka.

SJ

EXO Mechanical Editor & GearHead
http://exogear.speckworld.com

(Call 1-800 SAY GAME for all your gaming needs!)