Phil_Abramowitz (Phil_Abramowitz@email.msn.com)
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:45:41 -0800

> Wow, that's small... hope you are good with tiny parts and detailing. Is
it
> a full action kit? I would recommend figures with no moving parts and
> relatively few parts as a first resin kit.

I've got the 1/220 Sazabi, and while they claim it's full action, you simply
have to glue some of the joints together (elbow, wrist) or they'll fall
apart. However, many of the other joints move quite well (knees, hips,
ankles, shoulders, neck).

Check it out on my (shameless plug) homepage:
http://side7.gundam.com/models/models/html/sazabi-bclub.html

Phil