Ray Hashman (megaman@infinet.com)
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 22:45:32 -0500

> Its not? All I've seen is Tenchi Muyo in Love, that's my only experince
with
> this series. What excatly is Tenchi Muyo about? Is it a love stroy, a
drama,
> action or what?

I think it resembles a cross between a sci-fi, love story, and sit com in my
personnal opinion. It has elements from all three categories.

(I can still remember teh first time I saw Washu try to stop her robot
duplicate! She made it so she could work twice as fast, but it got the
brain engram of the idiot of the group.)