Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Mon, 06 Mar 2000 18:34:35 -0800

GTGokouX@aol.com wrote:

> Zech's sounded like a fag, pretty much.

Well...he does pretty much blow off Noin's affections....and there is all that
Yaoi doujinshi...mabey they're on to something. ^_^

> Duo was too surfer-ish.

Yeah, I hated Duo's voice.

> Of course, "I will destroy you." Not the same impact as "I will kill you."

Yeah that was a really cool scene in the original. Heero was really blunt with
his standard monotone: "Omae wo Korosu."

 The worst voice hands down was General Septem. Doesn't bother me too much since
I know what's coming to him. ^_^

---Brett Jensen