Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 18:29:28 -0800

>I'm planning to buy my first Resin kit, the 1/220 Nu Gundam. I just have a
>question:
>About how tall are 1/220 kits?
>
>Any tips would also be useful, since this will be my first resin kit.
>Thanks in Advance!

The Nu Gundam is 22 meters tall, so a 1/220 scale rendition should stand at
2200cm/220 = 10cm tall, roughly 4 inches tall.

Wow, that's small... hope you are good with tiny parts and detailing. Is it
a full action kit? I would recommend figures with no moving parts and
relatively few parts as a first resin kit.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0