garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 17:29:34 -0800 (PST)

at the risk of sounding stupid...i'm interested to
know what exactly a "surfer bum" sounds like. i'm
not american, and we don't have surfers here. does
the voice fit duo anyway?

--- Federico Makabenta <yenm@iconn.com.ph> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> They cut the great opening sequence and the song?
>
> Song I can do without. "Just Communication" doesn't
> hit too well for me. I
> only like some J-Pop.

i kinda liked "just communication", but not "just
love". :P

> Gundam Wing's Opening sequence is one of the best
> I've seen. From Heero's
> hand to the Gundam stuff - it rocks. Great editing
> and didn't require too
> many cels to animate - cost efficient too.

ergh.

*whacks fed with an axe*

the first openings were no good -- too many panning
shots, and they just cut & paste
gundam-posing-sequences here and there (how many times
does one have to see the heavyarms-rambo shot? they
had to show it in the opening too) the
gundams-in-repose panning shots are kinda corny, in a
way.

i liked the rhythm emotion openings better. more bang
for your bucks. it's a pity they only used it for the
last dozen episodes.

> Now if we can just kick out Relena... :)

i'm the only one who doesn't hate relena. woe is me.

*pounds fed again*

-garrick