Mavrick280@aol.com
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:55:46 EST

Well everyone I liked it. My Second taste of Gundam. My younger brother
didn't like it because there was no good guy to root for. I told him because
this was a grown up cartoon where it is complex and not all that simple. He
said cool. Well anyway I like the animation. Story so far is good. I like
how Herro is cool but cruel. I can't wait to see it uncut. I might actually
buy some real epsisodes and models If I can find em.

Thanks for turning me on to Gundam.