Flamehed01@aol.com
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:53:12 EST

In a message dated 3/6/00 7:47:04 PM, Cantusehtm@aol.com writes:

<< I dunno if i agree with you on that....Duo sounds like some surfer bum and
Zechs sounds very queerish to me..I dont like that they used the opening
sequence in the original as an ending sequence in the dub..

   Speaking of Zechs, I'm not too sure if the parents will like the
pronunciation of his name, as they might mistake it for "sex". There was a
Pikachu that could say "pi-pikachu!" that, when pressed repeatedly would say,
"F*** You!". I heard this incident on the news. (I'm not sure if this was
already discussed, sorry if it was!)