Cantusehtm@aol.com
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:46:04 EST

tameno@hotmail.com writes:

<< I think the uncut Gundam Wings air at Midnight, before crap hole Dragon
Ball
 Z (Hmm....Gundam Wing, which seems to be the best anime dub yet, and
 Dragonball Z, which in my opinion is the worst anime dub yet....) >>

I dunno if i agree with you on that....Duo sounds like some surfer bum and
Zechs sounds very queerish to me..I dont like that they used the opening
sequence in the original as an ending sequence in the dub..