BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:36:42 EST

h_kye@skidmore.edu writes:

<< I gotta admit that it was far better than I had ever expected. As you guys
 said the trans and the voice actors were not too bad ^^;;; But I didn't like
 Duo's voice too much ^^;; Did everyone liked his voice? ^^ Anyway it was
 overall far better turn out that I had ever expected ^^ Let's hope that CN
 and AnimeVillage will continue doing this. >>

Well, the six seconds of Duo's voice sounded like a surfer dude, but I'll
have to hear more of it before I can decide if I like it or not.