Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:25:20 -0500

>Drybrushing can't be used to do panel lines. Drybrushing is used to
>highlight raised surfaces, a wash (pretty similar to your capilary effect)
>is used to shade depressed surface or panel lines.

Actually yes it can, I use it for painting miniature buildings ALL the time
and the gray ALWAYS comes out the way I want it to. Highlighting raised
areas... like I said.... the depressed area is the panel line.Just because of
this I tried it on my half built Gyan and Drybrushing works fine. It wasted a
whole bottle of sky blue but it worked fine.

- Roger