BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 18:42:46 EST

tameno@hotmail.com writes:

<< Wow, was anyone else impressed with the job that animevillage.com/Cartoon
 Network has done with the US edition of Gundam Wing? I am...and the number
 one thing I was scared of, having the dialogue and voices sound too kiddy
 (cept for Duo's voice, ick), well, it didnt happen. The whole treatment it
 recieved keeps the show feeling "mature" >>

Yes, I totally agree. The dialogue was basically left untouched. They did a
very good job with it. Am still anxious to watch the uncut version tonight,
though.