Robert Ludvig (tameno@hotmail.com)
Mon, 06 Mar 2000 15:09:44 PST

Wow, was anyone else impressed with the job that animevillage.com/Cartoon
Network has done with the US edition of Gundam Wing? I am...and the number
one thing I was scared of, having the dialogue and voices sound too kiddy
(cept for Duo's voice, ick), well, it didnt happen. The whole treatment it
recieved keeps the show feeling "mature"