Robert Ludvig (tameno@hotmail.com)
Mon, 06 Mar 2000 13:18:40 PST

You are DEFINITELY using too much paint. I airbrush or spray paint my
models from a safe distance and that seems to eliminate the problem.
Remember, if you are airbrushing or spraypainting, and you cant cover
everything in one coat, keep applying several coats from a distance till you
cover the piece rather than getting too close to get better coverage and
having too much paint.....