Mon, 06 Mar 2000 10:53:00 -0500

Hey, I was just doing stats for the Riah RH-35E Draken-E mini-mobile
suit last night, as I mentioned. Now there's a general dearth of
apparant info on this little civil defense MS, but Gundam Senki does
list an interesting armament. From what I can tell, it says it has a
beam saber(s?) and two missiles. Are the beam sabers in the pop up
forearm things, and the missiles are on the backpack thing? Can anyone
give any info on this or other interesting info on this MS?

    Neil Baumgardner