Mon, 06 Mar 2000 10:47:49 -0500

Just wanted to warn anyone who might happen to be using my Mekton MS
stats (Chris?), that I'll be updating them shortly. I just got my hands
on the Gundam Senki game book. I'm not exactly adopting Gundam Senki,
but I've run some preliminary conversions between it and my system. The
changes will include generally higher MVs, some higher SP, higher beam
weapon damages, range changes, and others. I plan to upload the changes
tomorrow night at the earliest, so if you're using them in a game you
may want to print out the current versions so as to not have any
inconsistencies.

I'll also put up some new stats, like the GM Light Armor, GM Sniper
Custom, GM Cannon, RH-35E Draken E (that one was amusing), the Model 61
tank and others. I may put those up tonight, since they'll provide a
preview of what I'm changing.

Neil Baumgardner