Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Sun, 05 Mar 2000 23:55:15 EST

Hello all I just got the Giren's Greed PSX game, and
well it won't play under the Bleem demo, but I have
found a program that lets me watch just the movies
which is all I wanted anyhow...

Movies include these scenes

Operation Brittish (Or SOME colony drop)
Battle of Ruum (Char down ships, Revil captured)
Zeons take New York (Garma and Ranba Ral)
Blue Destiny Walking (With Maureen in hover vehicle)

Giren accepting Revil's surrender
Giren in front of a firing squad
Giren rescued by Gato/Delaz

Zakus IN ARCTIC GEAR (NOT ARCTIC ZAKUS)

And more....

Does anyone know how to convert an STR file into
something else, I will try to screen capture the most
interesting shots (like the Zaku in cold weather gear)
for discussion on the list.

Paul