Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 18:37:26 -0800

>When painting a model, I have a problem with filling in the panel lines (so
>they aren't there anymore). I have next to no experience with model
>building, so if this question seems stupid- that's why. Can anyone give me
>some tips on how to avoid this?
>
>Forgive me if this has been brought up before.
>
>Thanks,
>Leo

If the panel line engraving is too thin for epoxy to work, try squeezing a
wee bit of instant glue in the panel line (be careful not to spill any
glue outside of the engraving) and use a very fine sandpaper to sand off
some surface where the panel line is located on. The fine particles being
sanded off will now fill the panel lines with the help of the instant glue.
Apply paint after the glue dries, and no one will ever know there were
panel lines.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0