BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 20:10:45 EST

jenius@unspacy.org writes:

<< It had "flyovers" of paintings of most of the cast (including the male
members) doing various things (laying on the ground, looking like they were
posing for a painting session, etc.), paintings of the Brain Powereds, CGI
images. There were only two instances where they came close to nudity. In
one, you couldn't see anything (much of the image of Hime was blocked by a
real pic of the Earth), and in the other, Kanan still had some cloth wrapped
around herself. And the song is still the Japanese version (as far as I know
that is, much of it is in Japanese at least). I thought both the song and the
opening itself was beautifully done myself, but I'm kinda dissapointed that
they would change it for its distribution over here. After all, they leave
nudity in most anime footage itself. Why change an opening? Unless it was
because of problems with editing the kanji credits. I suppose I can accept
that. Still, I wish they would have the original opening at the end of the
tape like Rec!
 ord of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Herioc Knight and some of the older
Dirty Pair movies. >>

Aren't you watching the dub? Because the dub is supposed to have a new
opening and the sub is supposed to have the original Japanese opening.