BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 19:56:58 EST

awarren@microtech.com.au writes:

<< Are they Grand Chers of Graingers? I've seen it translated as both, and
 for reasons I won't go into, I'd put more faith in the second, though I
 haven't seen the commercial releases. And I did think the designs were good
 too. >>

I built the Heim Brain Powered plastic mecha kit from Bandai and its a very
good kit. I also like the robot, it reminds me of a goblinoid creature(in a
good way). Its ashame that they didn't make more of the mecha in plastic kit
form.