John Kwok (johnkwok@bellatlantic.net)
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 12:09:26 -0500

Some help on GG would be appreciated from those who have played it... I'm playing the FEDs, have poured as much resources as allowed for Operation-V, but the MS is slow in coming (Guntanks are in production right now)..

A few questions: How many turns does it take for an injured character to come back? Which base does he end up?

Where should I build the Whitebase? On earth or in Luna-2? A related question: How do I send ships up from earth without them landing smack in enemy territory?

Where do my funding come from? How do you increase it?

At this point (turn 7) I am getting overwhelmed by an almost inexhaustible onslaught of Zakus, doesn't seem fair, esp. the ones on Minofesky craft. That seems to me a re-write of "history" since the Zeons side is a little too lopsided.

Any help would be appreciated!