KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Sat, 04 Mar 2000 23:39:15 -0800

If you want to use the American DC controllers you can use it on the
Japanese systems; it works. But then the digitial directional pad is
slightly higher than the Japanese directional pad.

The 3rd party controllers IMHO kinda suck because the button layout stinks,
and the grip is terrible.

KurenaiJiku