Eiji Hayashi (mirage_left4@hotmail.com)
Sun, 05 Mar 2000 04:28:37 GMT

>From: BlazeEagle@aol.com
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: Re: [gundam] OT: Virtual On: OT Is Coming to the U.S.
>Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 22:33:39 EST
>
>In a message dated 2/28/00 3:48:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>mirage_left4@hotmail.com writes:
>
>I've never busted a controller for any console I have ever owned. A cheap
>$6
>one, Yeah, but not an Offical one. There are some third party controllers
>that have six buttons on the face of it. Some 3rd party will come out with
>good one for VOOT once it sees its US release, I'm sure. I find nothing
>fimsy
>about my DC controller. I think some people are too rough with their
>controllers or something. My TV remote is a different story, though

This may come as a shock to you.. but some 3rd party pads are better than
the originals. I have SIX friends with DCs, and they're all original
Japanese DCs, not American ones, I have one friend with two busted pads,
both busted right trigger button, and another friend has a busted pad (also
busted right trigger button) and a busted twin stick. This is within a span
of 2 months of plaing. To remedie the situation, they've bought these 3rd
party American pads.. and they're alot sturdier. So far, nothing more
busted.. yet.