Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 21:46:55 -0800

Wish I could help you, but I haven't played the game in years. (I sold my Super
Nintendo when I bought my Playstation. I am pretty sure that you can aim the
colony laser I just don't remember how. -_- have you tried the shoulder
buttons?

I wish I still had the game...It was better than G century. I love how the
Dendrobium and Nue Ziel's Beam sabers take up half the screen! I used to
surround the enemy X unit with cannon fodder then bring in the GP02...BOOM!

---Brett Jensen