Charles Felts (shade_eternal@hotmail.com)
Sat, 04 Mar 2000 05:17:58 GMT

Speaking of SD Gundam GX, I have the game myself, and one thing has always
stumped me. I can't get the colony laser to turn. I don't know how to make
the silly thing turn around, so I have to devote units to protect it from
the computer so it can't shoot me with it.

And come to think of it, where's the SD Alex? The Zeons have the Kampfer,
after all.