BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 23:16:50 EST

In a message dated 3/3/00 10:54:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:

<< And one final comment, as a New Yorker its seems very ironic to me that
 everyone seems to think that new york is a place filled with illegal
weaponry
 and sick men, YET Comlumbine wasn't in New York now was it? and niether was
 our pint sized shooter. >>

  I understand and feel the same way, you don't have to live in a certain
place to understand things like this, you know what I mean? To sum it up,
anything can happen anywhere, its naive to think otherwise.

  Aaron