Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 19:46:06 -0800

Yeah, I was talking about Giren's Greed. I wondered If GG would have a VS
mode since both SD gundam GX and G Century (Games which I have owned)
did. Too bad it doesn't. Not a big deal though since I seldom find anyone
to play against anyway. ^_^

BTW how is the combat in GG handled? IE: do you have much control, or do
your units pretty much go at it on their own?

Thanks again for the info,
Brett Jensen