BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 20:57:25 EST

Just to clearify, in case I was misunderstood. When I was talking about the
Media, I meant the Press, News broadcasts, etc., NOT TV shows, movies, etc.
Some Press stuff seems to form some peoples views on an issue and sometimes
inflame a hot topic.

In a message dated 3/3/00 8:30:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, yenm@iconn.com.ph