Robert Ludvig (tameno@hotmail.com)
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 15:59:44 PST

Oh come on, do you think Im stupid??? You know DAMN WELL I meant "taking
drugs". Drugs DO affect all of us. Higher Insurance premiums, health care
costs, tax dollars, etc. to pay for drug prevention programs, after care
programs, what not. If you legalize that shit, there will be a jump in the
numbers of those who use them, they will have unfettered access to them,
which means you'll have more and more ppl having more serious drug problems.
  I agree with you that perhaps this is some sort of "Natural selection" to
kill off all the idiots in our society, but I dont want my tax dollars going
to pay for their care. If legalizing drugs is such a good idea, why hasnt
it happened or why haven't more serious steps been taken to legalize it?
Oh, and about my creationist views, I NEVER SAID that they ought to teach
that in schools, just acknowledge it. I never had a teacher sit down and
teach it and neither have any of the rest of you, they merely mention it in
passing.