William Horner (William_Horner@plugandburn.com)
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 15:15:47 -0600

Notice that i said "and if at some point there is a better set of laws
proposed" I dont condone repealing or removeng it in a vaccume, just an
open mind. but this is now WAY the hell off topic, im doory to all the
listees! It was a good conversation though.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2000 3:06 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Shooting in the US by Six Year old and Gundam-W

William_Horner@plugandburn.com writes:

<< NO, I love theidea, and the actuallity of the constitution, but i dont
think
 we should use it as a shield, or a crutch, and if at some point there is a
 better set of laws proposed, i think that we should be open enought to
 consider them as a replacement. >>

No ones going to be agreeable with replacing the Constitution all together.
am not saying we should use it as a shield or a crutch, but we should not
forget to use it when the need to arises. Your rights are null and void
without the Constitution. Our Government would walk all over us if it wasn't
for the Constitution. If its replaced, the Government will have a field day
rewriting our rights. Who's going to ensure our rights, if the Constitution
is replaced??