Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 11:28:39 -0800

Thanks for the Info! I'll definately get the PSX version now. I do have
one other question: Does GG have a 2 player versus mode?

BTW: I'm sorry if this message shows up twice, I tried replying on my
Dreamcast earlier, but the message never showed up. so I went upstairs
and replied from the computer. It takes FOREVER to type with a Dreamcast
controller! ^_^

----Brett Jensen