James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 19:17:11 -0800

First off, since it hasn't been brought up yet--Bandai is officially
planning a sequel to Giren's Greed for the Playstation 2. (according
to Anime news service)

Now for some more questions--

Who is Zero Murasame? He's a newtype who's been fighting for the Feds
but I've never heard of him before.

How do you start producing designs you've gotten from Aneheim? I've
gotten 3 of them and they've just sat in the design development list
for 50 turns or so?

Can you remove a unit from the factory list?

On the big overall assessment screen for the various factions there
are a bunch of numbers in the left column that I can't figure out.
(something to do with money and resources?)

Back to thrashing the Titans! (Part II is getting very difficult)
Thanks for any help!

-James