Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Thu, 02 Mar 2000 16:51:58 -0800

I had the same thought when they first announced that wing would be on
US TV. (Uh oh Terrorist Gundam in the post columbine era!) You think the
TITANS are bad? The OPMA (Over Protective Mothers of America) will
destroy us all. Is that G3 gas that I smell?

Seriously though, With the Popularity of Pokemon and DBZ perpetuating
the idea that all anime is for young kids... I think The press is gonna
be merciless.

---Brett Jensen