John Kwok (johnkwok@bellatlantic.net)
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 19:33:02 -0500

Surprised I didn't see any posts on this. A few days ago a six year old shot and killed a little girl at school with a gun he found lying around the house he was staying in. The young murderer will NOT be prosecuted because under the law, a person this young CANNOT form the intent necessary for murder. It was reported that the kid said it happened "just like on TV".

 With Gundam Wing launching next week, the timing is just right for Gundam to get the WORST press imaginable. I now actually think airing the censored version is a good idea, at least for the day time kiddies.