Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 18:28:23 -0800

CT Chin writes,

> Wow! It's got everything and the kitchen sinks. Amazing... And they
> seem to have managed to construct one (or more?) consistent (if not quite
> canonical) timeline(s).

  I finally saw the movies on my work PC (never was able to view 'em on a
Mac). Good stuff, and thanks to WooJin for the teaser. I see they're
sticking with the notion that Cima's Marines are "amphibious" in the sense
of operating both on Earth and in space, which the MSV Collection File
echoes...

> Finally are "Blood of Zeon" and "Giren's Greed" the official translation
> now? Some GMLers had a heated discussion for a while and then all of a
> sudden BOZ and GG became universally accepted on GML.

  These are the translations used on the game packaging itself. Even the
original Saturn version was labeled "Giren's Greed" in English, but perhaps
not as many people on the list actually bought that one. :-)

-- Mark