Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 10:26:49 -0800

All of the discussions here about Giren's Greed have really piqued my
interest, and after seeing the opening animations for Fed and Zeon I
MUST get this game! I'll be going to Japan soon so I'll be looking for
it in Akihabara. Before I do that, I have a few questions:

1: What is the Japanese name of the game (Romanji)

2:What is the Catalog number for the PS or saturn version? (this helps
alot when shopping in Japan)

3: how difficult is it for someone with zero Japanese reading skills but
fairly comprehensive Gundam Knowledge, compared to other Japanese
strategy games I've played like "SD Gundam GX", "G Century", and "Super
Robot wars F"?

Thanks, in advance
Brett jensen