BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 22:33:39 EST

In a message dated 2/28/00 3:48:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mirage_left4@hotmail.com writes:

<< not just that.. but the twin sticks.. like the DC pads.. are incredibly
 flimsy. Within the span of less than a month, I've seen two busted DC pads
 and one busted DC twin stick. (thank God they're not mine!) They just don't
 make them like they use to. >>

I've never busted a controller for any console I have ever owned. A cheap $6
one, Yeah, but not an Offical one. There are some third party controllers
that have six buttons on the face of it. Some 3rd party will come out with a
good one for VOOT once it sees its US release, I'm sure. I find nothing fimsy
about my DC controller. I think some people are too rough with their
controllers or something. My TV remote is a different story, though :)